Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Catching up

So I feel like I should go back and catch up on the everything that I didn't write about from the time we found out until now. We found out that I was pregnant on a Wednesday and we met with the Dr's office the next week. At our first appointment we thought we were about 10 weeks. The nurse definitely disagreed, she said that we were at 18 weeks or there were two. That was the first time that I had any morning sickness.

The next day we had our first ultrasound to see exactly how far along we were, seeing the baby was amazing. She is definitely Brooke's daughter, she bounced the whole time. Of course we didn't know she was a she yet.... we got some great pictures and the technician determined that we were fifteen weeks three days into the pregnancy with a due date of September 7th. Wow, I missed the whole first trimester...

No comments:

Post a Comment