Monday, August 10, 2009

Nothing to see here

I feel like the only thing worse then using this blog to complain about being pregnant would be to use this blog to tell you how fantastic I feel. But I have asked to update so I guess that I will have to.... I am at 36 weeks today and there is nothing to report. Sophia is heads down and doing regular, daily floor shows. I feel amazing.

I am not digging the whole hot and pregnant thing but I am fine when I am not forced to be outside in the heat for very long. I think that my body was made just for this purpose. I have gained a small amount of weight but it is all in my belly, I am still wearing pre-pregnancy clothes with the generous help of my belly band. My feet and hands swell regularly but it is more annoying to look at then to experience.

I think the worse thing is I get more worn out more easily and I keep forgetting it. Call it nesting or call it "there is nothing else I can do so I am going to get my house ready" but I have been cleaning. All of Sophia's clothes are washed and folded and sorted according to size and sleeve length. The bassinet is put together and all the bedding washed. We still have a few more things to work on, things I will probably finish up tonight.

Our house is so clean, Brooke and Isa power washed the front porch yesterday, it was in such dire need of a good cleaning. This weekend I cleaned and vaccuum every room of the house. I need to come up with a system that allows me to do 15-20 minutes a day so that in a weeks time everything gets done but I am not killing myself on a Saturday to do it. I am going to try to cook a few extra meals and stash them in the freezer so that we have extras to eat.

I feel like I should have more, like there should be something that happened that was a complication and we handled it and now.... but there is nothing, I am afraid to say this for fear of jinxing it but everything has been so smooth that if it were not for the shark tale movement in my belly I might not even realize I was pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment